The shipment of your products.
The parcels are generally sent out within 24 hours of receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature.
If you prefer delivery by UPS Express with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method.
Any type of shipping you choose, we will provide a link to track your package online.
The shipping costs include the costs of running and packaging and postage. The operating costs are fixed, whereas transport costs vary according to the total shipment weight. We advise you to group your items in one order. We can not group two distinct orders placed separately, so the shipping costs will be charged for each of them. Your package will be sent at your own risk, but special attention is paid in case of fragile objects.
Boxes are sized appropriately large and your articles are controlled well protected.
Costs UPS additional services:
- Delivery Confirmation:
signing request: € 1.05 per shipment
Adult signature required: € 2.90 per shipment
- Notification Services:
- Delivery to Saturday:
€ 22.30 for home delivery (not WW Express Freight shipments) *
€ 54.80 per international delivery (not WW Express Freight shipments) *
€ 173.00 per delivery (WW Express Freight shipments)
Free in countries where Saturday is a working day
Payment methods different and safe
The customer has the right to choose between different payment methods:
- Bank transfer in favor of: ID CAR PARTS SRL (IBAN: IT82O0200816101000101344771) with causal the order number.
- Credit card via the PayPal (main cards accepted: Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal Prepaid Card, Discover).
For payments by bank transfer, not immediately apparent, the products will be shipped after confirmation of payment. It requires, in such cases, the proof of payment to e-mail (email@example.com) in order to speed up delivery time.
The purchase contract is concluded "on line", subject to the successful completion of payment.
Payment must, however, be made within 7 days from the date of the order not to cancel the order.
Provider offers its customers the "return service":
Our Return policy allows you to rethink your purchase and return the item purchased, without specifying the reason, until the end of 10 (ten) calendar days from the date of delivery.
After that date the Return Service is a regulated service, optional and paid.
Returns can only be made in case of:
- Defects of the product;
- Incorrect code because the provider;
- Damage caused during transport (in this case NOT be accepted from the courier if the packaging is intact and be reported IMMEDIATELY to the supplier);
If the cause of the refund was due to the Supplier use the Reso service is free.
To make the return:
- The product and its packaging must be intact, must not have been mounted and should not be missing anything.
- Once the return made and received shipment on our staff meticulously check the integrity of the product.
- In the case of: installation, breakage, non-intact packaging, lack of parts, the refund will NOT be made.
The Reso service will cost from 35 to 50 euros (For Italy, depending on the volume and complexity of management) and includes, in addition to the preparation of the delivery note, the organization of courier pickup at the address specified by the customer and the return shipment at the warehouse of the Supplier. This amount will be deducted from the redemption price for the item or items returned.
Or the customer can choose to send the made at the address indicated by the Supplier. Where it is checked the integrity of the product and later issued the total or partial refund based on responsibility.
To request the Reso service the customer can contact customer service by phone or e-mail.
Right of withdrawal
1) Pursuant to art. 52 Legislative Decree. N. 21/2014, the consumer customer has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods. The conditions, terms and procedures for exercising that right in accordance with Articles 54-59 Decree. N. 21/2014, are set out in the subsequent articles 2, 3 and 4.
2) To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must send to the Supplier a written notice to that effect before the expiration of the withdrawal period. Such notice shall be sent by means of:
- Registered mail return receipt addressed to: ID Car Parts Srl Via Pietro Ogliari 6 20141 Milano
- E-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of the cancellation notice, the Supplier's Customer Service will send an acknowledgment of receipt and will notify the customer (via email) the address to which to ship the goods to be returned.
The shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the customer can choose to back made by itself or by means of the withdrawal by the supplier. For bulky products, which can not normally be returned by post, the supplier will be responsible for return shipping, and charge the customer the cost.
The customer must ship the product carefully packed in its original packaging and complete with everything in origin content, to the address. The shipment by the customer must take place within 14 days from the date on which informed the supplier of its decision to withdraw from the contract. On receiving the goods, the Supplier will verify its integrity and to inform the customer.
The supplier will reimburse the customer the payment received within 14 days of receipt of notice of withdrawal, without prejudice to the right to withhold the reimbursement until he has received the goods subject to withdrawal or until the customer has not provided evidence of have them returned. The supplier is not required to reimburse the additional costs if the consumer has expressly chosen a different type of delivery the least expensive type offered by the supplier.
The repayment of the payment received will follow the same payment method chosen by the customer for the initial transaction, or by bank transfer to the account specified by the customer for payment on delivery, with maximum currency of 14 days from the date on which the supplier is informed of the decision of the consumer to cancel the contract. The time period for the repayment of sums paid by the customer depends then by the involved banks. In any case, the customer will not incur any fees as a result of the repayment of the vendor.
3) The right of withdrawal can only be exercised with regard to the product purchased in its entirety; it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product purchased. The product purchased must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation, etc ...). If the goods are damaged during transport, the Supplier shall notify the Customer thereof (within five working days from receipt of product in their stores), to allow the customer to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and get a refund of the product value (if insured by the Customer). The Supplier is not liable for damage, theft or loss of goods returned with shipments not insured by and at the Customer's expense.
4) The right of withdrawal in case of lack of substantial integrity of the returned goods, and so of example in the case of: i) lack of external and / or internal packaging; ii) the absence of product components (accessories, parts, ...); iii) the product is damaged for causes other than its transport; iv) abnormal condition. The customer is not, however, liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the assets necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods themselves. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Supplier will return to the Customer the purchased product.